Classic Eyelash Extensions – involves bonding individual silk and synthetic false lashes onto your own natural eyelash resulting in fuller, longer natural looking lashes weighing no more than mascara. A re-lash is recommended every 2-3 weeks to keep the lashes topped up as your own lashes fall away naturally. You choose the length and look you want.
Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Mini Trial Set – £20.00
- ½ Set or Relash/Maintenance – £25.00
- Full Set – £45.00
Volume Eyelash Extensions
With Classic lash extensions, we can only safely attach one eyelash extension to each of your single natural lashes. We can only lash on how many natural lashes you have. This can be disappointing if you have not many natural lashes yet desire a thicker look.
Our 2D – 6D Volume sets now give even natural-lash-challenged clients the option for volume they have never had before! Opting more for volume rather than length.
Volume Lashes is a revolutionary lashing technique where 2 to 6 super fine extensions are applied to one single natural eyelash in a fan like manner. A relash is recommended every 3-4 weeks for Volume Lashes.
- Full Set Volume Lashes – £80.00
- Volume Relash/Maintenance – £40.00
The eyelash cycle is approximately six to twelve weeks. Do not be alarmed if some of your lashes fall out quickly (they most likely were at the end of their cycle).
- Your natural eyelashes should not get wet for a minimum of two hours; 48 hours would be ideal to allow the adhesive properly to bond to dry eyelash.
- Do not use waterproof mascara. Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive. Removing mascara from your lashes can cause the extensions to fall off prematurely as well.
- Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub your eyes. Avoid any type of oil-based product around the eyes. Again, the oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off. Resuming with normal activities is ok (i.e. – face washing). When possible, it is best to wait up to 12 hours.
- Never use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. This can permanently damage not only the extensions, but your natural eyelashes as well. Eyelash combs are great for grooming your lashes every morning.
- Be sure to schedule a relash appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for Classic Lashes and 3 to 4 weeks for Volume Lashes, this will keep your lashes looking full and natural, indefinitely.
- Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself.